Scheduled at County Libraries
BREVARD COUNTY, Fla. -- Several "When it Rains... It Drains" presentations on how water quality is affected by people and stormwater runoff will be held at libraries across Brevard County over the next month and a half.
Elizabeth Melvin of the Brevard County Natural Resources Management Office will combine graphics, photographs and video clips to provide an informative overview of how residents are connected to the Indian River Lagoon and the St. Johns River, and offer tips on how to be stewards of these precious waters.
The presentations will be held:
- Monday, August 15, 2 p.m., Melbourne Beach Public Library, 324 Ocean Ave., Melbourne Beach
- Thursday, September 15, 2 p.m., Melbourne Public Library, 540 Fee Ave., Melbourne
- Wednesday, September 21, 6 p.m., Cocoa Beach Public Library, 550 N. Brevard Ave., Cocoa Beach
- Thursday, September 22, 3 p.m., Titusville Public Library, 2121 S. Hopkins Ave., Titusville
- Wednesday, September 28, 2:30 p.m., Suntree/Viera Public Library, 902 Jordan Blass Blvd. Melbourne
- Thursday, September 29, 6 p.m., Merritt Island Public Library, 1195 N. Courtenay Pkwy., Merritt Island
There is no cost to attend. For more information, call (321) 633-2016 x56721.